This crate contains one of the following items:
Weapons unboxed from this crate are Strange quality.
Unusuals may have one of the following effects:
Unboxing your loot
New item acquired!
Money wasted on keys:
Unboxes since last unusual:
Shortest unusual drought:
Longest unusual drought:
Unique items unboxed:
Strange items unboxed:
Haunted items unboxed:
Decorated items unboxed:
No unusuals... yet.
Unboxed 0 times
No items... yet.
Unbox something, will ya?
Skips the unboxing countdown.
Crates will always contain an Unusual.
Does not affect crates that can't unbox Unusuals.
Stats and saves will be disabled until this is turned off!
Shows all items in statistics, even those which haven't been unboxed yet.
Reset stats and all unboxed items, including unusuals.
v1.14 - October 28th, 2019
- Added the Spooky Spoils Case
- Added Extreme Crate Depression Mode
- Added Simplified Chinese support - thanks, deluxghost!
- Fixed some item name typos
v1.13 - September 10th, 2019
- Added 10 Unlocked Cosmetic Crates (found between the Mayflower Cosmetic Case and the Mann Co. Supply Munition #103)
- For first time users, TF2 Unboxer will now display in user's most preferred language that is supported
- Site language is now saved between sessions
- The Space key can now be used to unbox crates in the same way as the Enter key
- Fixed an issue where unboxing an unusual could disable keyboard shortcuts in some cases
v1.12 - July 30th, 2019
- Added the Summer 2019 Cosmetic Case
- Double-checked all crates to ensure they won't ruin the whole economy again
- Fixed keyboard shortcuts not being enabled/disabled in specific situations
v1.11 - June 3rd, 2019
- On the crate select screen, names of items that have a grade are now colored
- Slightly improved unboxing countdown
- Added missing Polish text
- Minor interface changes
v1.1 - December 30th, 2018
- Added the Winter 2018 Cosmetic Case
- Added multiple languages support
- Added Polish language
- Added Gen 1 and Gen 2 effects to crates #88 - #92 and #103
- Added 2 keyboard shortcuts: press Enter to unbox a crate and press A/D or left/right arrow keys to
switch between crates.
You can hold the buttons for rapid unboxing/switching.
- Unusuals with a higher grade are now more rare than unusuals with a lower grade
- Fixed being unable to unbox strange unusuals from cosmetic cases
- Performance improvements
- Changed between v1.1 and v1.02: Replaced the Discord server with a Steam group
v1.02 - November 5th, 2018
- Added Gen 1, Gen 2 and Gen 3 effects to all cosmetic cases
- Tweaked Invasion update cases: Invasion update effects have a 5x bigger chance to be unboxed compared to any Gen 1, 2, 3 effect
- Tweaked Unlocked Creepy Crates, so only either Unique or Strange Haunted items can be unboxed
- Tweaked item chances for the Civilian grade keyless cases
- Removed the "Terror-Watt" effect from Unlocked Creepy Crates
v1.01 - November 4th, 2018
- Added "Unboxes since last unusual" stat
- Changed unboxing sound for the Winter 2016 and 2017 cosmetic cases
- Fixed wrong item unbox chances, which prevented unboxing unusuals from certain crates
v1.00 - November 4th, 2018
- Initial release
TF2 Unboxer v1.14
Made by kubikill
Special thanks to Gorno
Unusual effect images made by backpack.tf
Simplified Chinese - deluxghost